The Amazing Life Intake
Best Phone (Mobile preferred)
Name Used In Facebook
Best Email Address
Address Line 2
State / Province / Region
ZIP / Postal Code
Antigua and Barbuda
Bonaire, Sint Eustatius and Saba
Bosnia and Herzegovina
British Indian Ocean Territory
Central African Republic
Congo, Democratic Republic of the
French Southern Territories
Heard Island and McDonald Islands
Isle of Man
Korea, Democratic People's Republic of
Korea, Republic of
Lao People's Democratic Republic
Northern Mariana Islands
Palestine, State of
Papua New Guinea
Saint Helena, Ascension and Tristan da Cunha
Saint Kitts and Nevis
Saint Pierre and Miquelon
Saint Vincent and the Grenadines
Sao Tome and Principe
South Georgia and the South Sandwich Islands
Svalbard and Jan Mayen
Syria Arab Republic
Tanzania, the United Republic of
Trinidad and Tobago
Turks and Caicos Islands
US Minor Outlying Islands
United Arab Emirates
Virgin Islands, British
Virgin Islands, U.S.
Wallis and Futuna
MM slash DD slash YYYY
What's your motivation/intention for being in this Amazing Community?
What are your desires for this year?
What are your challenges/struggles?
Tellus in a few sentences about you and your business.
I agree to the Guidelines & Agreements
Guidelines & Agreements
Welcome! We are so glad you’re here!
Our greatest intention is your transformation, whatever that looks like for you. To that end, we have established these guidelines because we know they support real growth and evolution. We call this our “Imposition Free Zone”. By being in "The Amazing Life Community" and a member of this Facebook group, you will receive amazing transformational training. Please know that part of how the “Amazing” happens is because of these agreements. By joining, you agree to honor these guidelines. If you cannot honor them for any reason, reach out to the team immediately at the email address below.
1. This is a safe space for your highest growth and evolution. We hold each other as powerful and capable. We have these agreements in place so each of you can gain the most out of this group.
2. This is a safe space to be real and vulnerable, and to share your struggles as well as celebrations.
3. We agree to be kind and supportive and to maintain confidentiality.
4. We maintain an Imposition Free Zone, which means the following:
We ask you to refrain from:
- Giving advice of any kind. We will moderate this as much as possible, and demonstrate what it looks like to share without imposing.
- Posting anything Promotional, including requests for likes or clicks for outside pages or links or pictures with links to other pages. Check your intent and your energy. If you know in your heart it’s promotion, it is. We will delete promotional posts without warning; repeated promotions will result in removal from the group and the program.
- Posting "inspirational" posts like memes, YouTube videos, etc.
- Facebook LIVES – These will be done by Amazing International only.
- Political and issues-based posts. While these are important, this group is not the place for them.
- Please bring it to our attention if you see any of these things being done.
We request that you:
- Share your experience, not advice.
- Introduce yourself, where you're from and why you are here.
- Ask questions.
- Share your biggest learning.
- Share your own experience, challenges, successes and celebrations.
- Request clarification.
If you have feedback, or requests of us regarding this group, contact us at email@example.com
This group is a PROMOTION-FREE zone. This includes linking to your free gifts, sharing blog posts, invites to calls, and anything else that could qualify. Solicitation of members (“personal reach outs”) is strictly prohibited. This frees us all up from worrying about being solicited or imposed upon. We have found that this DRAMATICALLY helps each member to process his/her own situations from his/her own wisdom. That's how we each learn to trust our inner guidance and build confidence.
While Amazing International will be in the group and answering questions, we do NOT guarantee that every question will be answered. You may not get an "official" response or any response. If you have a burning question, bring it to a group call or email the team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The team will moderate posts based on the above agreements and guidelines.
If you have any questions, send an email to